Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

my leprechaun stash (the big pile of coins )






ever since I was a lil' grl... i've always like to menabung.... the reason to this action is the satisfactory feeling that owning that big pile of coins make me rich...... :P

latter as a teenager the implication of owning the big pile of coin change no longer were richness attach to it but it came a vital source for me to buy my books..... from r.l stine to sweet valley and many others.... and yes i do still keep them..... coz in my uni years.... they are my rainy days money in other words my emergency money when things get though towards the end of the semester... :) so a week ago i wet to bank in my big pile of coin and got to know that i manage to stash up till 173.5 worth of coins..... and with that i'm 173.5 richer than i was b4.....



my green leprechaun bag

















i'm RM173.50 richer than i was b4..... better than nothing rite :)













2 comments:

  1. hahaha.... just imagine i hauled this from asiah to center.... rasa mcm nak terkeluar bahu :)

    ReplyDelete