Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Cleanin out the attics....



Hahaue finally put her foot down on the issue of packing and cleaning up my old stuff... Somehow it doesn't look xciting at all... I lost most of my stuff when Ottosan  accidently burn my box away... But there is somethings left... Firtsly i found my diaries since i was 6..  I had a good laugh at it.. My worldview during those days revolves around magical creatures and cartoons... Honestly... Reading ur old diaries shows how you personally evolve.. From the sniffling ponytailed girl to a hot tempered chatering woman... As i dug deeper into the box.. I found my passion which is writing... I found my first short story at the age of 6... On how i was abducted by aliens... Later i found a chapter on my unfinish romance novel.... And other stories that were scribbled on any paper...  I found and autogaraph parchment of mytown and ash teeth.....

Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment