Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 25, 2009

is there anything i can do to make my life interesting..

what a day....... did'n sleep the whole night...... and was lazy to get up from bed... went to work late.....huhuhuhuhuh...... sorry cik nizam..... but basicaly.... there was no customer for the past 3 days....(workin part time at cc)..... since it was a holiday break.... most of the student went back... well at 3 or maybe 4... i'm attending this international muslim youth camp that will be held in the uni.... sadly.... some of the comittee members..... found out that my name was missing from the list of participant..... so i have to go back at 4 and see how's things go..... c my life is as boring as ever.... benci giler..... is there anyway that i could make life a lil bit more interesting.....
the reason for me penning this down is because----------------> I AM BORED.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment