Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 25, 2009

i've been really busy...... and i do mean really busy...

i just reach 24 yesterday.... how do i feel??? u could say that I'm scared..... really scared.... when i was younger.... at the age of 18... i believe that 24 will be like the pinnacle point of my life.... there were so many things that i wanted to achieve.... well let me c.... my accomplishment would be at the age of 24 is:-
1) studying in IIUM
2) working in an embassy/UN
3) have a great job
4) at least have a BF
5) have a clean and clear skin
6) go holiday abroad

the only thing i mange to achieve so far are 1,4,6...... I'm not really afraid of getting old.... what I'm afraid is the thought of not achieving my dreams....... in other words I'm afraid of what the future holds for me....

No comments:

Post a Comment