Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 11, 2010

2012

my world feels like crashing down..... hhahhahahhah i feel like crying and at times i feel like laughing at my own damn stupidity... nobody know how it hurts........ to many lies have been forgiven.... but enough is enough..... no more pushing me around... i am who i am... nothing u do or say will make me feel better...... today was the last straw... i maybe paranoid but i'm no doormat.... i'm truly sorry to say this but today is the day i spread my wings and fly... ur words and ur action are no longer my concern.... from the way i see it... the path we choose were never meant to be... thank u 4 the wake up call :)

3 comments:

  1. Having a preposterous clandestine relationship w someone else is definitely slighting a girl to death, breaking her fragile sensitive broken heart into miliions scattered pieces...

    Hope this isn't the issue.. :)

    God BLESS you! (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi girl, dun be sad..cheer up..reading ur post makes me sad..i wonder who could hurts the cute, adorable and nice girl like u..

    there is always a silver lining behind it..
    it is better for u to knw the truth now rather than later..

    u deserve someone better..trust me..and somewhere, somehow there is someone waiting for u..it is just a matter of time (^_^)

    Go!!Go!!Girl..

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank god that wasn't the case farhah... some issue came up and i feel betrayed..... somehow.. but others just don't get it

    its just me : thank u for giving me the support :) ur post remind me of my fav song... haven't meet u yet by Michael Buble....

    ReplyDelete