Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

busy lil' bee



my life have been extremely hectic lately that i was unable to update my blog at all..... so here is the situation---- i Nur hasanah a.akhir is a graduate from IIUM who finds her self jobless since last year and doing a full time nanny job for free.... yes taking care of 3 active toddlers is not and easy job... u have a lot of responsibility.... so since i can't sleep today.... (due to a large cup of vanilla latte at big apple) i have decided to update my blog post with all the draft that i have in my lil' journal book.... so i'm truly sorry for those who actually find my upcoming post uninteresting and unglamorous( u can't be a glamorous nanny with 3 toddlers mind u).... but at the moment that is how i lead my life.... and currently i'm trying my best to get a job coz i felt so useless and helpless in depending on my own parents for an allowance.... (i can no longer shop :( not even books :( ).... so kindly bear with me... for the next Allah know best how many month and my lil' pleasure at home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment