Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

an encounter with a praying mantis!!!!!!!


A few days ago as i was washing lil' ahmad popo(urmm that is what u call shit in kids language)... my dad gave me a shout "hasanah mai tgk nie!!! its amazing" (kindly google the malay part) grab u camera" so after i cram ahmad into his drypantz... i went to my father rather annoyed that i had to be rush in doing things.. then my father gave me the silent sign and points out at the most incredible thing i ever saw... a praying mantis laying it egg.. somehow it wasn't the normal size looking mantis but rather a small one..... so here are some of the snap shoots of what happen :)









and this is how a normal size matis egg will look like

2 comments:

  1. kan... i just found a another one in my dad's room.. dia hanya bertelur kat cream colored or white surface

    ReplyDelete