Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 27, 2010

House Hunting

this look like the perfect place to start a family


Like any new married couple, starting a family is very important... owh no there is no addition to the family in the next 9 month. Alhamdullilah all our wedding reception and other stuff have been completed. Currently were looking for a house... a place for us to call our own.... but trust me getting a house for newly married couple can be a big challenge.. there so many fields to cover.
.I can't wait to have a place i can call my own... my very own fav corner to sit and contemplate.. a work station where i can set up my sewing and sprawl with all kind of cloth and have no one to yell on how messy it look.... a kitchen where i can cook and bake... a garden where i'll try my best to plants some potted plants and abandon them in then next few months.. have a tea party with real size cup and saucers...
Wheter its big or small... cramp or spacious... i dream of a house for me to call my own... a place to share the laughter and the tears with your other half....




No comments:

Post a Comment