Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

reminiscing good ol' memories

As i took the first step on this soil... A flash of memories came rushing by... How i have missed it... Here sipping a pot of mint tea, i'm reliving the good ol' memories i had with 6 incredible girls... My memories of this island of myth will always be of you girls... The bitter sweet memories that we share... The horror and laughter that we share together... Pantai cenang haven't changed much since i last visited but the budget motel we stayed have been upgraded.. Thus new memories will be created with this recent visit but the good ol memories of 7 hot girls and island will remain in my mind and my heart forever... I miss u girls... Thank u for giving me the opportunity in getting to know u guys :-))
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment