Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A chuggers life...


At this point in my life, i feel like a chugger who has run out of fuel.. While i keep on chuging as hard as i could, my chuging has taken its toll.. This is the 1st time in my life i feel so stressed out... I feel like i can no longer chug around this track. As i dock myself.. I realize i need a moment to pause and review my life longs goals... Does this track leads me to my destination or does it takes me bck to the dock and keep on circling the same track 4 the rest of my life.. Whatever the consequences is, this chugger has decided to make the best of everything she has... So off this pink lilttle goes chunging into a brand new day. But she never stop praying and hoping that tomorrow will be better than today..


Why do i associate myself with chuggers is that i belive i'm very much like brewster of chugington... I keep chunging to my hearts content without realizing the damage i've done
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment