Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The bus ride...

Let us say... That i hate bus ride... Since like 4ever... And here i'm stuck in these bloody jam and thank 4 the seat... And what does urs trully do on this foresaken bus ride??? I blog.... I guess this will be the only time that i can have a time to myself... Even thou its crowded and smelly... I have to endure it.. As it is the cheapest way to get home... Life is interesting.. Observing my fellow passenger.. One come in2 conclusion that 60 % are and the 40% are malaysian... I realize that most of the 60% DRESS just like klians... Gone were the the synonemous dress code that m'sian tend to label them with... I'm writing this in a general manner as there is some prying on my writing...... With all this multi tasking and writing.. I have only cover 40% of my first bus ride home... Sigh!!!!? blasted jam!!!! Am gonna try to capture the moment..
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment