Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

ten....ten...ten... <3

i have finally made up my mind... my solemnization date will be 10/10/10..... finally..... hahaue told me that i was given the chance to choose my solemnization date as the reception date will be in the hands of the elders..... it just hit me that I have to start planning for everything..... *sigh*.

so far the stuff that i have look into is :-

the wedding guest-- not more than 50-100
theme---traditional Malay (white and lots of roses--pink and red)
and that is basically it.....
owh... and another thing is i don't wanna wear a wedding ring because i was thinking of a wedding necklace...



Edwardian necklace that I have always dream off but a staggering price of USD 25,000 is just way out of my league





this necklace is adorable so maybe I'm gonna get this <3>

4 comments:

  1. waaaa...beshnye date tu.....101010...wehh,,,hantaran hg brp? if u dun mind 2 share la ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. parents aku tak letak..... but tunang aku punya family said that 7,000 is okay.... hang brapa???? hang nak kawin bila nie???

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cantik tarikh tu.. dr dulu nak kawen tarikh tu.. huhu..
    beli la kad kawen lawa2 kat bandung tu :)

    ReplyDelete