Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

ten....ten...ten... <3

i have finally made up my mind... my solemnization date will be 10/10/10..... finally..... hahaue told me that i was given the chance to choose my solemnization date as the reception date will be in the hands of the elders..... it just hit me that I have to start planning for everything..... *sigh*.

so far the stuff that i have look into is :-

the wedding guest-- not more than 50-100
theme---traditional Malay (white and lots of roses--pink and red)
and that is basically it.....
owh... and another thing is i don't wanna wear a wedding ring because i was thinking of a wedding necklace...



Edwardian necklace that I have always dream off but a staggering price of USD 25,000 is just way out of my league





this necklace is adorable so maybe I'm gonna get this <3>