Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

scary miss Alice (-_-)


my first introduction to the world of miss Alice was when i was 5..... me and Ash (my sister) somehow had a queer feeling about it and as a child those emotion were hard to describe and even more difficult to express... but that was the first and the last time we ever watched the Miss Alice in the Disney cartoon.... how i expressed my mix feeling for the cartoon is by throwing the VHS tape out of the window (yes those days there were no such thing as DVD's or even VCD's) which resulted to a good spanking by Hahaue....

nearly 20 year's later after watching miss Alice.... we were shocked by the presence of miss Alice on the big screen.. moreover my most hated character of all time (the damn mad hatter that haunts my dream as a child) will be portrayed by my lifetime crush johnny depp..... whatever shall i to do???? should i revisited my childhood nightmare??? (knowing Tim Burton's..... i think i will continue to have nightmare of seeing miss Alice again) so i decided to have a lil' chat with Ash and i realize that her sentiment towards miss Alice was the same as mine.... so what did i do???? i decided to finally read the book.........
*
*
*
*
the verdict is.... its hard for me not to love a book..... reading it reminds me of reading "a book of nonsense" it was funny but in a very dark way...... i prefer the 2nd installment through the looking glass.....


finally :) still gives me the creeps (should have look at the picture in it )

I somehow still haven't muster up my courage to go and pay miss Alice a visit and so does Ash... so will see how it goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment