Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

being married..

i just love this picture :)

Let me tell u this being married is hard... Its not all the fairytale u thought its gonna be... I prepared myself for all kind of sticky and challenging situation but i have nver been more annoyed by this situation coz i keep getting stuck with this same question like a hundread time... The essence is the same but they tend to repharse depending on the person who quarries it.. Nearlly 50% of the ppl i meet will ask whether i'm preggers or not?? I bet what they really want to know is... Have u done it... I don't blame the inqusitive nature of the human mind but i hate it went i gave an upfront answer... I get a backlash.. Sometime i wish the comunity will be a little bit more open on the problems and issues of the newly weds... At one point in my life i think i'm a gonner but after endless of search of the truth i found that i'm just normal.. The next time any1 ask if i'm preggars or not i'll just turn a deaf ear and ignore them.. Ur mayb the elders but at time due to the rigidity that you impose.. Ppl like me and the other newly weds are left in the dark with the things we thought that could never happen actually happen.. So i'm sorry if my answer were to direct or to upfront... I thought i was just being honest.. I didn't know that my honesty was consider un-norm like.. So i guess i'm sorry that i do not follow the norm.. And about getting preggers... It'll happen when Allah permits it and when Allah knows the both of us are ready.. For Allah knows best and ALLAH is the only one who understand me best.. So i just hope ppl will just lay off on when i'm getting preggers... I have a wonderful husband and i'm thankful of that..
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment