Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

falsies alert.

aishah and her first falsies

Kids are growing up so fast this days... Once i read and article about mark and spencer catering bras for 6 year old and make up for younger girls. I do belive its due to the media and ones upbringing...
When i was a toddler, around the age of 6 my obsession were on books and insect (which scare the hell out of me once i reach puberty) and trying to get the catch of the day ( it has to be a pregnant peacock fish or the most colorful tail). Its sad to see how kids lost their innocentness and their charm at a young age.. Gone were the days of enid blyton children and their replacement are bratz... I wish when i have kids later in my marriage life.. They will be obsess with books and and all the other things that children my era would love and may they keep their innocent a little longer.. Coming back to the picture, ash cut out some old falsies and make her wear em... The picture best describe my discussion above and i name the picture.. The lost of innocence... Some how the falsies and aishah just seem wrong.. There is no balance to her features... I hope she will retain her child like charm in many years to come and may she be patience with her childhood and age so that she wont be so eager to grow up...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment