Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 7, 2011

waiting....

When i finally tie the knot, i was prepared for some tremendous changes. But alas, nothing change.. I'm still here waiting.. And waiting.. Will there ever be a time when i can just stop waiting... Life hasn't been kind to me lately.. And i hate the very place i stand on... Being belittle.. Treating me like i'm not worth a cent.. I don't really need this... My alergies are bck and so does my fungal infection.. I'm know i'm being emotional.. But what can i do... Whatever it is i prayed that Allah will cast upon me some silver linings durings this turbulent times... I miss the day when i was young and carefree of the ups and downs of the world... Where nothings irks me and being joyfull and contented with the ppl around me... I'm praying for a positive vibe everyday..
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment