Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Melancholic workerholic

Sighhhhhh!!?! I am officially a melancholic workerholic!!! This week start with a very bad footing for urs trully... With all those bloody office politics.. I was so demotivated to work. later i start being depress with the situation i'm in... It seems as if there is no hope left for me to pursue my dreams and my fairytale seems to be a lil bit shaky... So mr melancholic gave me a tap on the shoulder and wanted to b my companion.. I agreed with this lil union and welcome him with and open hand... It was not until yesterday day that i manage dispel the bond i have with mr meloncholic... The dispelment came in the form of those lovely toddlers at home.. Their laughter replace my frown and their hugs warm the icecicles in my heart.. All hope return ro me and the jump is back in my steps... I guess this is the best therapy for de-stressing urself... Thank u kids... U guys sure make my world goes round :-))
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment: