Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 3, 2010

blessed.... trully :D

i just realize that small things that was done by ur loves one can change ur perception of ur whole day.... in the case of today my best friend payed a visit and i was not just miss grumpy but miss cranky too.... having to look after 5 toddlers can be challenging especially during this time..if u know what i mean....
then at 10.30 i was surprised that my brother told me that my fiancé came...... and bearing "kapitan's" clay-pot briyani's as a peace offering..... (its not like we had a fight or anything its just that i'm leaving for KL 2morrow).... since i had a craving for it since 2 weeks ago.... he remembered somehow........ and that really make my day... i just realize somehow good food and good company can make one hell of a day a better one.. i guess today i can sleep with a smile on my face.....

No comments:

Post a Comment