Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 1, 2010

labour day-jalan2 cari makan

Today me and my fiancé was suppose to go out and satisfy my endless craving for Korean BBQ but to no luck... hahaue had all the plans laid out to us.... first stop is a kenduri kahwin or a wedding reception.... we had fish curry and acar..... very traditional like.... then the next stop was another kenduri which turns out to be my classmate bro's wedding.... and i had the usual nasi kenduri which is a blessing after eating all the un-penang food in kl.......
Then after all that as we were heading back home, hahaue ask me and my fiancé to check out one of the wedding venue.... seeing that I'm still hungry and ash had a craving for rojak ( rojak buah.... what the klians call em') we head out to Padang Kota Lama and had rojak and i had the traditional kacang kuda wraped in a newspaper.... then my fiancé took us to the best fresh sugar cane in Penang which is opposite of a Church new Anson road.... my mom told us that she start drinking that fresh air tebu every time she was pregnant with a child... and that is like 36 years ago.....
After that edos (the fiance) took us to market street to have the best samosa ever... just thinking bout it made me drool right now...... and he told my hahaue that the old merican nasi briyani is now back in business......... i'm happy :P


the air tebu... it looks exactly like this....

oooooo the lovely samosa

4 comments:

  1. Sedapnye.. Sedapnye..

    Esp, yg kale hijau tu.. Slurrrpppp..
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was the best... nanti if u ever come down to penang we should track down the best food trail there is :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure...

    Would LOVE to!!! Walllahhh (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
  4. do let me know if u ever drop by hehehhehh would be fun :)

    ReplyDelete