Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 7, 2010

there is one calling u can't say no to......

this week is one of the saddest week in my life... two death comes back to back.... first it was my sisters frens brother who died in a shocking incident and secondly was my Mamu Usop.... who died yesterday... both of the death was unexpected...... death is a calling from Allah u can't refuse.... does death make me sad??? i'm only human... i foresee death as a message from Allah to wake me up from my slumber where i tend to forget his Greatness and when i tend to forget my real mission and responsibility in being the caliph of the world....
i tend to contemplate on the sins that i have done and whether He will 4give me for that..... i'm trying my best to keep up to my game so that HE will bless me as i walk this earth coz i remember a saying from one of my classes in UIA... once Allah does not bestow His blessing on u... then u should be worried because when ur stuck and down..... u'll be all alone
death too remind me of how materials things doesn't matter that much... all that is left of u when u follow the call is the white sheets that u were wrap in and the ibadah and the charity that u have done..... so do i still one that Paris Hilton bag??? yes!!! like i say i'm only human :)

"Everyone shall taste death. And only on the Day of Resurrection shall you be paid your wages in full. And whoever is removed away from the fire and admitted to Paradise, he indeed is successful. The life of this world is only the enjoyment of deception (a deceiving thing)."

(Qur'an Al-Imran 3:185)

2 comments: