Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 10, 2010

iftar with the busiest man on earth




this Ramadhan... i have been busy being a professional babysitter to my mom's orphans ( the kids) so spending time with my fiancé was extremely limited.On the other hand lover boy was tied down with the work at site 24/7(even on Sunday). so on the last day of fasting we manage to make sometime 4 each other... i was craving for Dome fish n chips... i was quite surprised that the place was quite empty... even by 7.15 only a quarter of the table were occupied...
and that was the first time that edos ever commented on my outfit.. yeah he hates alright... he says that i dress like a tween popstar... hahahah yeah right... i never thought that he notice anything i wear.. (being a man and all) after rumaging to my closet i realize that most of my clothing were bought in my tween years.... and i haven't been able to upgrade my wardrobe to the age that i am for 2 simple reason
  1. firstly, i hate being an adult all the good old fun is being suck dry...
  2. all the fun clothes are made for the tweens...


the face of a hungry man




it was lovely.... but i only manage to finish half of the portion only...


the man can't live without his rice


his extremely delicious squash frog and my cuppa latte...


we decided to make this last iftar a memorable one as we will be celebrating next ramadhan as a married couple.
:) later that night it was so kind of edos to bring some fireworks for the kids... the inner kid in me jump for joy :) hehhehe gonna have a session of playing fireworks tonight 2..

i guess i'm 16 at heart anyway... :)

1 comment:

  1. haha.. ha'ah, ur baju byk can teens. smelss like teen spirit! LOL

    ReplyDelete