Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 22, 2010

super junior cooking cooking = me!!!! (my first cooked meal)


As the titled above mentioned, last Thursday the new bride manage to cook her first meal for her husband. What is there for me to cook but the good ol' instant spaghetti sauce... search high and low for the perfect recipe on the net that would suite my taste buds... FYI, Spaghetti is my least favourite food--- that goes with all the Italian dish.... to me i hate something that is to sour and bland.... so the recipe that i found was perfect...

THE INGREDIENTS:-
  1. 1 jar of Heinz instant spaghetti sauce (not using Prego due to the circulation of pork minced as one of its ingredients)
  2. some chopped onions and garlic
  3. a whole tin of chopped button mushroom
  4. two table spoon of butter
  5. a dash of sugar and salt
  6. 30grams of shredded cheddar cheese
  7. ground black pepper
  8. and lastly two table spoon of Tabasco sauce
*
*
*
*
*
*



TADAAAAA!!!!!! the result

when I wanted to serve meal.... my heart skip a beat as i thought that i might disappoint him with my cooking... (my lack of confidence is due to having a grandma, and parents as great cooks... it doesn't quite help when ur sister is a chef too) As a University student who solely its bread as her 3times meal... cooking is somewhat not her forte.... even thou i took cooking classes when i was in my uni year.... without practised i became very rusty.... so what was the verdict of the Husband??????
*
*
*


1st food critic : Urmm... taste okay for an instant sauce... there is room for improvement and i <3 u wifey :)




2nd food critic----> urmmmmmmm.........

thoughts were--- hurmm.... i'm hungry so it will do :D
SIGH!!!! thank god... to show his appreciation for his wife cooking he manage to eat the whole plate.... knowing how choosy he is with his food... i really need to learn how to cook....
some how my life relates very well with SUJU ( Super Junior--- coking cooking)



No comments:

Post a Comment