Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Diwali

Happy Diwali :D

Every Diwali, i have been reminiscing my old Diwali celebration.. Mind u i am a Muslim and I'm proud of. . Ironically it has nothing to do with 1malaysia.. i started celebrating Diwali when i was a lil girl.... I never did understand the concept of religion at that particular time.. All i know was, during Diwali was once in a year for me to get to test AMA ghee laddu and murku.. It was later that i understand the very concept of religion that my perception on diwali change... Then i started to question my aunty why are we celebrating dewali when were all Muslim and who is ama actually.. It was then did i understand that my paklong was a Muslim convert and that AMA is his mother. So in respect to his mother and siblings, he bring us along to visit his family during their auspicious celebration... I have stopped visiting AMA with my uncle... Now he goes alone..... i missed my childhood Diwali... Eating lots of AMA laddu and wondering why are there so many lights lighted in AMA house... Someday, i do hope that i'll be able to celebrate Diwali with ama again..... And enjoy it as how i used to those day.. A small ponytails girl with a plate of laddu..

No comments:

Post a Comment