Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

my first day of work

Have u ever had the butterflies??? Today is my first day of work... And i'm just a nervous wreck... I wasn' t this bloody nervous on my wedding day.. To keep up my confidance... I paint my face today... I remember watching sainkoku monogatari, and the quote goes like this "when women goes to war.. They must paint their face.. Not for the man pleasure but for our strength..." i have painted... May a wee bit to much... But i'm nervous... I'm never that good in mingling with ppl... So wouldn't really know how to act... I was a loner in my uni years to. I join lots of activities but my preferences have always been staying in my own lil' corner with a good book and a warm cup of java... So u see.. Owh btw... I somehow manage to arrive an hour early... So lets pray thay i'll be emotionally stable.. And that everything goes smoothly for me :-)). Signing of till lunch time 8-O
Ps: i look fat!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Hasanah (^^,)
    Work well babe!~

    Chin up darling.. Wohoo

    Regards,

    ReplyDelete