Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pink is preganant

the soon to be mom and dad

As i was dragging myself to work this morning...i checked out my tweets.... didn't log on the net yet as yesterday was the eid fest.... as i was scrolling down, a tweet post caught my eyes..

Ok tweethearts: here's my own personal official whatever...... Carey Hart knocked me up and i don't know how to tell my dad. what do i say?
my daddy is very happy for us:) and my mom wishes me a daughter "just like me." yikes. thanks mom.

aww.... i'm happy for the couple..... owh and the reason for me liking pink in the first place that she manage to use my fav color and define it as something punkish.... so pink is no longer a color of sweet and innocent.

No comments:

Post a Comment