Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 15, 2010

the lazy a$# worker


somehow something doesn't feel rights...  my current feelings are like "i would fire my self if i were the boss of this company". Currently i'm task-less. My time consumption in this office consist of Facebooking, Twitering and Blog trotting... This is extremely against my work ethic... i may be a lazy ass during my uni but i get things done... i wish i would be entitled to a certain workload... whats the point of me coming to work when i can do all the above at home. Well maybe they find me slightly incompetent enough for them to trust me with any workload.... or maybe its just my second day of work... after i published this... i'm gonna march to the bos and beg for some workload... wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment