Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 6, 2010

in the dark...

Being down the memory lane... I realize the need for me to contemplate on my life... I wonder whatevet happen to my passion in writing... After major criticism from
My love one's in saying that i do not own even an ounce of flair in writing compared to my sibling... I have somehow forgo my life time ambition in being a writer... It amazes me that somehow... I manage to write 3 chapters of romance story... There wasn't any plot to it... But it made me realize how much i love to write... I bet a certain someone will be laughing his heads off at the vert idea... Since life is short... I should just give it a try... Will i ever be a good writer??? God knows best...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.4

No comments:

Post a Comment