Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Fresh BIG brown eyes



last weekend when i went back to Penang to visit my sister (she had H1N1), Ottosan came to me and handed me an envelope that contains free 3 days trails from Freshlook.... I was quite shocked coz i never believe in this kind of thing for that i did not put my hopes to high in regards to receiving it......
i tried it yesterday and i found that wearing the dailies is wayyyyy much more comfortable than wearing the monthly ones..... it doesn't feel a thing.....
i went around my family members to ask how i look.... but everyone was against it as they say i look like an anime character hahhaha but what i like about this contacts is..... after sleeping for about 2 hours in the car... my eyes look fresh with that my face..... all in all i would recommend it to my friends especially those who have slant eyes.


the envelope that i receive


wearing the Freshlook Illuminate dailies.



i bet u guys can tell the difference between my real eyes and the contacts one right


it has a greyish black ring at the outer corner


so if ur dying to get a pair...... just click here and sometimes u can get it at nuffnang ads from the blogs u read :)

2 comments: