Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

tired

the reason for my lack of updates was that i was on a trip with a bunch of frens to langkawi..... then when i came home i straight away resume to my nanny duties.... the only time i have to blog right now is when everyone is watching the WC or when its late at night... there is a lot of thing that i wish i could update on the blog... i'm using my blog as a medium for me to express my artistic or even creative side of me (i think i do have them so humor me :D) my first blog update will be on.......
  1. my langkawi trip with 6 totally hot and cool girls
  2. will be on how i used to be into WC and any Cup that involves the Italian player
  3. updates on the theme and ideas for my wedding ( surprise2)
  4. and lastly on how i'm proud to be a hijabi wearer....

No comments:

Post a Comment